Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vietnamese Movies Online Free

Loving the UBA, it takes 4

This release is summarized by items.

- In the classroom 218, ICSE class, I found a silver peso. Therefore, I traveled Grais in bondi. But I spent 35 pesos in notes, and the other day and I had spent about 25 more, so you'd better to the floor of the faculty to continue sprouting peso coins because but I melt.

- Just three weeks before classes start, finally found someone who attended in exactly all the same questions that I, at the same times. And that, in my career (Edit) is something of a miracle, because there is no correlative or anything.

- In ICSE are 4 Armenians, who finished at the same time by chance. It confirms the theory that the Armenians are everywhere, like the grass and dirt that collects on the furniture. In all-sides-really.

- last Monday told me there was unemployment, then I was either CPI or ICSE. The IPC garca did not join the strike and gave the same class, but not that of ICSE. Today I went to the facu in normal terms, and missed the CPI without warning or anything, and ICSE had normal class. Once again, we repeat the mantra: EN LA UBA.

- I had my first sighting of someone smoking a cheerleading on the patio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment