Monday, March 31, 2008

Gential Herpes In Nose

Ranking

The worst books I read in my life, removing the teen novels:

"The Stepford owned"
The film seemed like a mass. The book sucks. And what tends to happen exactly the opposite.

"The DaVinci Code" Best-seller
dung. This book was so bad that when I finished and I realized I had left 40 mangos, and I had spent 6 hours of my life (yes, I read fast) pretty much shot to hell, but my mom would not let me, and it was her. I do not know where he is, but I have come to fear that scare me at night, because it is awful.

"City of the Beasts Isabel Allende
once again, cut, pasted and posted. The two chapters and I wanted to cut the veins. The main character is menstruating, pathetic and hollow, worse than Harry Potter when I hit adolescence and wanted to kill the birds.

"The invitation"
do not know who is Beatriz Guido, but sucks.

"Past Imperfect"
The auto-biography of Joan Collins. An invitation to suicide for your brain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment