Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Clip Art Littlest Pet Shop Free

pity

swarmed around the tables of books Galerna offer when I called (or no) attention to a book publisher does not less popular and author. It was called "A female brown wings." I was eight dollars.

As I always do when I come into question, I looked at the back. The editor convencidísimo declared that the book's author was the renowned writer next century. That was wonderful. The book would be a success.

The poster of "Eight pesos" written in marker was stuck to the side. And on the table dominated mostly self-help manuals and novels second.

felt like a kind of compassion, and as he was, precisely, only eight dollars in his pocket, I decided to take a chance on this poor unfortunate who had published his novel and that 20 copies had ended in the table of the resale of books left over. To see if you ever happen to me. What horror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment