Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Waxing Legs Before Holiday

Therapy Free

What happened to us? We were so close, you and me.

We had our moments, of course. Ups and downs, quirks, as usual. But as of lately ever.

Ours was love from the beginning. All day was you, you and you. All day I was. But not now. Now you're in that corner of providing me with a bit of anger, half with plea ... I say: for when a bit of interest? When does a gesture of affection? What happens to us? And I still silent and I turn my head. Not even I can give an answer to such a sharp raise.

But yes, there is a worse question, a question I roye the soul with its danger, so terrible that it can be the answer, if you suspect darker.

Is this the end? Will you have been my first love and last? Perhaps you were one blaze of glory that could not be reached, which may not be?

I know that if you hold the fumble in your being and rediscover, remember, we examined, it will inevitably spark, returning to the same.

But why I have no desire to even try?

What you want from me this time the universe? What am I missing? Novel

my first book that came out of my hands, a project of my life, you and I have to speak one of these days, and if not getting a divorce, we'll see what we can do. But give me time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment