Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Long Do I Soak My Chia Pet

couples, like the sun at dawn ...

that I will never-eat. Whenever I roll lunch there for the same pathetic routine:

1) Activity happy and hungry, excited because the covered costs 16 pesos.

2) Step to eat seafood of questionable expiration date.

3) I continue to tongue vinaigrette also mysterious cooking he always has a different taste.

4) I serve "sushi", or a bit miserable kanikama tied with a thread of algae to a rice ball saturated with bad wasabi inedible.

5) More seafood, but now hot, making them even more radioactive.

6) Papas grid and the occasional empanada spring will open to discover that is not filled with meat, but a medley of vegetables a bit tasteless. I leave to one side.

7) completely ignored the grill and pasta to go to desserts, always with the same failure. I always end with a plate with ...

a) A Bochita of "chocolate mousse" (you know horrible),
b) a Bochita of "whipped cream" (inedible and tasteless, too white to be true),
c) and a couple of slices of banana.


committed this crime, pay the bill, which will be around 21 pesos per head, and I'll show dinoelefante stroking my stomach and wondering why I always go to a place as kid that is definitely not a big deal or anything, but I always end up coming back.

What? Ah, yes.

Cabildo to 900.

Sure. Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment