Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Centerpieces For A Communion

Desecration

us agree that I do not watch television at most one or two series in Sony when it is offered. But my parents have a mania for broadcast television. And now, at this moment that I write, in the filthy kitchen that channel is tuned ... How? Ah, yes. "PHONE."

I leave them to live in peace, but just did something that offended me in deeply.

used a part of the soundtrack of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 farts for one of their ads. Yes

Oh, and one day out in a newsletter put Armenian duduk folk music with some news for "sad." That's the same thing, for no particular reason, they happen to traditional Jewish background music in happy news. That's how ignorant they are.

I'm going to build a car bomb, right back.



PD: Do you know how much used? That is, you are all trying to turn the boat and Johnny behave even more erratically than usual. Is the track "Up is down." It's the best of the disc. Bastard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment