Thursday, January 6, 2011

Senior Week Rentals, Ocean City, Nj

tears Things that I

more recently the question that I've done has been, "How come this shit?" Or: "What the fuck am I doing with my life." Yet the question made me most is what I want. I do not know. Do not know what I want because I know what you refer.
I want ...
Take juice tutifrutilla
light
Eating large pieces of watermelon
Enredados
View
third time Going to the beach
Do not mourn much prettier
O me when I cry
I want to stop people hurting me
matter I do not have heat
I do not eat
Watching movies
Re-fall in love with everything and everyone
Smiling
of laughter and crap
Vacacionar
Write

And now I want to pee.


I know nothing more than that. The Sorry. I do not get my head or my heart or my heart. It is very difficult to understand the hundreds of voices that sound in my brain. And more is sure is going to go crazy soon, someday.

also ...
I want a sincere hug, comforting
A shoulder
A voice to accompany me when I sing
A hand search my hands when ice
And even when it's cold
unconditional love
More than that, I believe it
and trust.
Blind faith. I
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment