Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Portable Dvd Player Regular Batteries

Things I still want


I want to tell you better not go.
Stay with me.
Or at least come to see me every weekend.
I mean ... "Let's go?
Let us be lovers!
Kiss again in public and in front of your friends.

want to see you on the floor
above me, kissing me.
Would you take my hands and enredarĂ­as of desire?
That. Although you desire.
still love you, I long for you, I hope.
I love and do not know how that affects me.

If I can not really hold you back, I'll scream.
But if there is still hope, I will keep it until we are married
If married in any coast of France.
Once you get used to my madness.

If I could tell you how much I want to see at this time
When would get back to you in my arms sleeping
Snuggling,
I scream so loud that the stars would go out of breath.
Like a candle.

you again to my darker stories
And my body warmer.
If I could only hold you back.
And sleep with you every night!

I hear again in my ear
Let me again say I love you I love you, love you.
And I know that I am still important.
As a letter that traveled from far away and long ago
And that touches your door peacefully.

I even want to touch you to the core.
Look and smell your body
When we red
And be one.
Be yourself.
I want to go back to being ourselves.
And hugs me so hard to not let go ever.

you want to do everything you want with me!
But shame,
again You say all these things I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment