Thursday, April 28, 2011

Make Your Own Football Helmet

Desires of a princess


useless "I have the desire to speak, can you leave, please? "Said the princess from the castle of his now well-known Prince Philip. For days he wanted to talk to someone like a frog prince, but the lack of it, thought naively, nothing bad is talking with the prince on duty, in this case, Prince Philip, the more this was still sleeping in her extravagantly decorated room .
The princess was in no mood to wait and unless someone who does not want to wait, and began to scream and fuss outside the castle.
"I heard the first time I thought. "Replied the gentleman bad tempered Felipe from her window. "Obviously I want to speak with you at this time. -
- What is going to leave his princess speaking only to wind and dust? "Those were the words with a face full of anguish for the princess.
-Si. "More than the stiffness of the prince's response was not rough-face girl Take this and go to speak to dust, wind, a frog, the horse, what you want, but I do not talk to me. Also, I remember him very kindly, that you no longer is my princess. -
"Well, are you going to let a lady talking only to ...? -
"You're a very opinionated woman and few women to certain aspects. Yet I will grant him the favor of talking to me, plus you can only answer a question. "Replied the young Knight
"You say -
- Do you expect to obtain from a conversation with me, what? "Satisfaction? "Fullness? Any new knowledge? "Entertainment? What do you hope your worship? Why are you mature enough to understand that everything you need to complete your soul is just in your head and your decisions. Nothing I say now will make you feel fuller. Least being that what you expect are not my words but those of another gentleman. So, when you want to talk considering only the prince that I am, well. At midnight if you want. But while this is thinking of another, not enough for me. I was born. Can you leave. "He said the prince dropping a hint of sadness in his last words. Looked firmly to the princess and was surprised. - Do not you hear? Does not meet this simple condition, can you go. "And the Princess did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment