Monday, March 21, 2011

Shooting Pain Down Back Of Head

My Ghost


I gave my life to a ghost,
to that something does not exist.
And though I can not see,
fell in love at her feet.

's OK if no one understands,
is fine if you think I exaggerate.
But my love is still a ghost,
an eternal ghost.
I want to disappear, to be normal
But he wants to stay, to stay together.
That is the ghost
and cure my nights
my days and my life.

No one can love my ghost,
it is mine.
And only I can cherish forever
anyone else, and although
only smoke will always be my smoke,
direct that my lungs out.

If I love a ghost,
"I will become one of them?
smoke Will I be joining him?
To add more color to my life,
and hidden magic.

Thanks to him I can be who I am,
and I could see stars and hear the ocean in my head.
He could teach me to fly without a body,
and keep the faith.

Why insist snatch?
Why insist steal the smell of my skin?

What if my worth,
my ghost would leave the old pages of the book
and can laugh and stop being a ghost
and cease to be just smoke.
That is no longer infinite,
stop being a ghost

No. It's not just a book,
just a character,
just a dream.
is the magic that I feel
and is the magic that gives me.
is the hope that one day we two.
is light, fire, and love.
is Harry, friends, just Harry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment