Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mirror Repair Grand Rapids



When the weather sometimes runs so fast, we left the beautiful things and simple things. When we trained a lifetime to jump off the cliff come times when being in front of him can not jump. No man who is not courageous. No human being is a coward.

not consider myself a masochist, quite the contrary, I'm selfish, I prefer to feel better about the happiness of others. And yes, I am also crafty and whimsical.

I hate to be self dependent but I hate, I hate that certain things I feel / think are basic rights of each, depend on various factors.

I would love everyone to be happy. I love that everyone could see the sunrise and feel happy just with that. I love that man ceases to be so materialistic, so skin. I love to live in a world where I have the certainty that no going to hurt if you do not want.

When someone hurts me, I cry easily, forgive easily, do not hold grudges, but not forgotten. I can trust again, but it hurts.

The pain is often on and understated, the pain is necessary. Know that hurts us if we pinch is part of being animals, feel pain in your chest when someone leaves, is part of being sensitive people.

Today, as ever, and knowing and knowing all my mistakes, my flaws all the life I'll think about that too.
today, and knowing all this, I'm proud of myself.

Proud because I can mourn, because it hurts my heart, my soul, hands and shiver me want to scream. Proud to feel really bad. Proud to say I'm sad, really sad, proud to be sorry, wanting to die, to feel ... You know, evil.

do not consider myself a masochist, but pain is natural. And I finally get this and I shall burn it relaxes me, I can breathe. Yes, because I realize I am a woman, I have soul, I have feelings. I hurt yes, but it was really necessary and as ever, worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment