Sunday, July 15, 2007

Can You Recover Mentally From Marijuana Use

Lawson - Somethings To Remember and Forget

Well thank you very much for sending ladp13 this pack! I have been looking a track that was missing and I think he find but had no underTitle supposedly yesterday I must have passed the EP, but due to time not the person I met connected, in short, who both prayed and asked Lawson This band from Mexico City, aki have their EP, and two models, this July 20 will give a show with Drop Dead Gorgeous, so if you want to know more about this event, I invite you to visit their Myspace. (/ Lawsonrock), by the way and this made the Obieta Pako link: P.



Genre: Rock / Hardcore

Track List:

1. Writing Letters Never
2. Hollow Heart
3.
Untiltled
4. Eternal slave
5. I've Found Love



Download it

Credits: Ladp13!

Note: If the band is unhappy with this material, the link will be deleted

0 comments:

Post a Comment